Monday, October 28, 2013

Pretty Pouch Swap

Hurray for swaps and squishes in the mail!! I was able to swap with Anna from Australia. She made me a beautiful sewing pouch with a sweet fairy hiding amongst the flowers. It will be well used and taken on many sewing adventures. My package was also filled with sweet treats, hot chocolates and cool pens.


 
I love using plastic screen for sewing projects. I have a few of these pouches and they are great for keeping track of projects and for projects on the go too. I also threw in a Tupperware grapefruit peeler and chop sticks as I use these when turning projects or stuffing. It was a lot of fun creating for someone else and hope they are used to create many projects

Hugs and Peace unto all,
Vicki                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment