Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bags of Rags

Monday  turned into a day of play.... it is sweet to have choices and the park and outside adventures were calling us. Tuesday we picked our projects and had to choose how to dye our fabrics too. I wanted something that would be safe for Morgan to use. We used pink Kool-Aide and added Rubbing Alcohol to help the colors blend and stay on the jersey knit fabric.  We made head bands and this evening at the roller skating ring  Morgan will give momma and auntie....a sweet little gift. My three girls will have matching head bands...
Sadly, I cannot post a picture as the BlogSpot program keeps freezes and will not  download onto my blog. But we will working on resolving this quickly...  I was able to import the instructions....and are posted below....  Until next Tuesday....and we will have more fun jersey knit projects to share...
Hugs and Peace
.need me some DIY headbands... thinking i'll use jersey knit greys (could use for running to keep my ears warm)









1 comment:

  1. those are wonderful headbands! can't wait to see the pictures! hugs...

    ReplyDelete