Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunrise Kona Sunset Blog Hop

Happy Monday to all,
I am so pleased to be able to play in this blog hop.... I still have things to do to be ready but I have my sweet Morgan helping me create, staying on task, and wanting to do it all... she is the best 4 year old sewing friend a grandmamma could have.
Well, I got a few things to do before tomorrow morning, as I am creating pumpkin muffins to eat for breakfast while viewing and drooling over all the fine projects.
Down below is the most recent posting about our bloghop...
 
 
 
 
Are you awake? No? Maybe just a little?
Well, tomorrow you better be prepared to
Wake Up To Kona!


Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt has the whole scoop about Wake Up To Kona
 
Thanks for dropping by... Hugs and Peace to all
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment